- Unlike other countries , public universities in Germany charge no tuition fees for undergraduate degrees.
- Studying in Germany does not only come for free, but if your German language skills are not so good, you can also do it in English.
- Largest manufacturer of automobiles in Europe housing companies like BMW, VW. Mercedes etc.
- Internationally recognised degrees.
Euro: 1,500- 3,000 per semester
Freshman year UG students- Euro 15,000- 17,000 per year
Free education at public universities.
Euro: 10,236 per year as per immigration guidelines.
Visa Requirements for academics
- Passport Valid
- Confirmation of a university application (applicant’s visa) or university admission notice (student visa)
- Proof of previous qualifications and of job experience
- Evidence of sufficient living expense funds (fund capital evidence)
- Medical health insurance coverage
- A student can work upto 20 hours a week while studying and 40 hours a week on vacation.
- Good job opportunities in various sectors such as automobile, engineering, manufacturing and more.