- Irish higher education institutions in many disciplines are widely recognized for excellence
- At the present it is home to 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Recognized as a global venue for scientific work of high quality
- Has a vibrant young population with 40 percent of the population under 25 years of age
- A safe country in which to research highly developed democracy & modern economy
- Scholarships available to international students from EUR 2000 to 100 per cent
- Vast range of job prospects in more than 1000 Ireland-based multinational companies
UG Degree: EURO 10,000- 15,000 per year
Post Graduate Degree: EURO 12,000- 20,000 per year
EURO: 8,000 per year as per Immigration guidelines.
Visa Requirements for academics
- You will be expected to show the funds in the form of different savings to cover the first year of study expenses and the further development.
- 2 year post study work permit
- Good job opportunities after finishing your qualification, especially in skilled courses such as IT, Technology, pharmacy and more.
Universities and Colleges
- University College of Cork
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- National University of Ireland
- Dublin School of Business
- University college Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- Limrick University
- Griffith College