Thrive in an open and friendly society: New Zealand people are among the most Incredible and welcoming people who value new ideas and respect people from different cultures.
Stable economic and political conditions: The economic and political conditions with low cost of living are extremely secure, which is why immigration is welcomed in New Zealand.
Enjoy the good weather: Winters at higher altitudes are cool and slightly wet with snow, while in summers the weather is warm and dry.
Gain the skills the world needs: New Zealand has long been globally known for its world-class education quality with 5 universities ranking in the Top 400 in the world.
Live a healthy life: The country has a perfect mix of outdoor lifestyle and modern cosmopolitan society which gives every student an opportunity to develop in multi-cultural society.
UG and Diploma courses: NZD 16,000- 25,000 per year
Post Graduate Degree: NZD 18,000- 35,000 per year
NZD: 15,000 per year as per New Zealand Immigration guidelines.
Visa Requirements for academics
- To apply for the VISA application the student must have strong qualifications
- Relevant history to chosen path.
- Reasoned intent to study in New Zealand
- Proof of funds paying tuition fees and living expenses
- 2 or 3 year post study work permit depending upon duration of study.
- Good job opportunities after finishing your qualification, especially in skilled courses such as IT, Healthcare, farming and more.
Universities and Colleges
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- Auckland University of Technology
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- Unitech Institute of Technology
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Nelson Marlborough of Technology
- ARA Institute of Canterbury
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Western Institute of Technology
- Waikato Institute of Technology