- One of the most popular country for international students.
- The tuition fee is reasonable for most of the international students compared to other countries.
- The UK has a multicultural society, with a rich diversity of cultures, languages, and faiths.
- UK higher education degrees and qualifications are recognised by employers and academics worldwide.
The duration of the courses are shorter as compared to other countries. These courses are known as fast track courses.
Science: Starting from 11,500 (Pound)
Medicine: Starting from 15,000 (Pound)
Other Courses: Starting from 10,000 (Pound)
Pound: 10,000 approximately per year as per Immigration guidelines.
Visa Requirements for academics
- Students will need to show funds for 1st year tuition fee and living expenses.
- Dependents can accompany the applicant if pursuing post graduate courses.
- Students can work upto 20 hours a week and 40 hours a week in vacation.
- Good job opportunities in skilled sectors such as banking services, agriculture, production and more.